Aug 31st, 2011
Danielle W. from Bristow, VA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
margarita p. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
L. Mark D. from Buzzards Bay, MA writes:
Please take note, I know too many that could of been helped with awareness!
Georgina R. from Chino, CA writes:
For Erika always remembered
Linda Z. from Marcus Hook, PA writes:
I am one of the lucky ones to have been diagnosed early with 2 aneurysms and was able to have one treated before rupture. I do live with another small anerysm which I will have to watch the rest of my life. Please help raise awareness of brain aneurysms, for some of us, it's a matter of life and death!
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from New Orleans, LA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lindsey D. from Gonzales, LA signed.
Valencia V. from Boynton Beach, FL writes:
Knowledge is POWER.
Aug 31st, 2011
elliott o. from Radcliff, KY signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Cheri I. from Woburn, MA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Lexington, KY signed.
Laura G. from Terre Haute, IN writes:
Love and miss you S.D.D!
Aug 31st, 2011
Ginger M. from Livingston, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Mario A. from Salida, CA signed.
KIM K. from Sorrento, LA writes:
http://www.lopa.org/dru.html PLEASE READ ABOUT MY NIECE, THANK YOU
Aug 31st, 2011
Ellen W. from Exmore, VA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Stockton, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Ann P. from Leesburg, VA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Beth H. from Denton, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
norma l. from Vail, AZ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Kingwood, TX signed.
Michael W. from Forest Hills, NY writes:
My grandmother, my mother, and I all had brain aneurysms that resulted in SAH. We all lived, but both my grandmother and mother experienced serious decreases in quality of life and increases in health care costs. I was a lot luckier than both of them, but I still wear many physical, emotional, and financial scars from the experience.
Mary C. from Dunstable, MA writes:
My brother died suddenly of a ruptured aneurysm. Since his death, it has been found that I have 2 aneurysms' my mother has one, and one of my other sister's has 2 of them.
Someone from Allen, TX writes:
Please. From my heart. My step father died from an aneurysm, he left behind 2 small children and my mother prays every night that this is not a heriditary thing, becuase she could not bear to loose the last two peices she has of him. Any research into this condition and its heridity would be a great comfort.
Aug 31st, 2011
Rosa V. from Sierra Vista, AZ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Dulce I. from Metuchen, NJ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
James P. and Ellen D F. from Hanover, MA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Christopher S. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Sherri S. from Milford, OH signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Nichelle B. from Audubon, NJ signed.
Michelle D. from Placerville, CA writes:
My mom just died of a brain aneurysm, she was my best friend. We had no idea about the symptoms or that they were even very common. Families need to be aware so that lives can be saved.
Aug 31st, 2011
Karen F. from Harrodsburg, KY signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
BARBARA P. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Paula W. from Audubon, NJ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lynn S. from Monroe, WA signed.
Dorothy O. from Radcliff, KY writes:
I also suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm on February 20, 2010. I survived but I struggle daily because of the damage done from it.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lisa S. from Scotch Plains, NJ signed.
Christine S. from Audubon, NJ writes:
My Mom passed away at age 60 from complications during a coiling, my uncle, grandfather all passed from Brain Aneurysm's and I have been diagnosed! Knowledge is power!
Aug 31st, 2011
Michael S. from East Rockaway, NY signed.