Aug 31st, 2011
Babette B. from El Dorado, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Northville, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Raleigh, NC signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Danville, VA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Michael G. from Cumming, GA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Heather M. from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Linda M. from Port Orange, FL signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Nancy S. from Tawas City, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Sarah W. from Saint Louis, MO signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Chris F. from Corunna, MI signed.
Someone from Vista, CA writes:
My mom is a survivor of a brain aneurysm 11 years ago. Suffered a major stroke during her 27 hour long surgery to repair and is now alive but disabled. Health Care industry needs to take this much more serioulsy when a person comes to them with headaches and pains in their heads.
Aug 31st, 2011
Karen N. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Phyllis M. from Winston Salem, NC writes:
On January 26, 2010, I developed a Brian Aneurysm suddenly while preparing to watch a basketball game. I had no idea at the time what was happening to me. Due to my husband being home that night, he dialed 911. EMT's were immediately dispatched, they got me stablized and transported me to the ER where they immediately did a Brain CT Scan and found a ruptured Aneurysm. Surgery was performed the next morning with success by clipping the Aneurysm. I was watched very closely for side effects of blood on the brain where strokes could have occurred. I was in the hospital for 17 days. I thank my good Lord for allowing me to still be here for my husband and my family. I realize how fortunate I am, so I am wanting others to be aware of the risk and also be able to have proper screening to identify problems if they exist, before a catastrophic event happens.
Avis W. from Chicago, IL writes:
Please make September Brain Aneurysm month,we need a month because this is something very serious.
Someone from Fairfield, IL writes:
I was dignosed with a aneurysm in February. If the doctors wouldnt have caught it then I dont know where i would be today. I think September should be National Braion Aneurysum Awareness Month
Aug 31st, 2011
Kimberly R. from Houston, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Canton, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lindsay T. from Northville, MI signed.
Krissy C. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Make September Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month!!!
Aug 31st, 2011
Caitlin D. from Waterford, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Melissa M. from Channelview, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Melissa O. from Danville, VA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
keli b. from Irving, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Kim H. from Plymouth, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Cathy H. from Carrollton, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Jane R. from Denton, TX signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Susan M. from Bala Cynwyd, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Emily K. from Plymouth, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Martha A. from Fillmore, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Carla N. from San Francisco, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Meredith J. from Silver Spring, MD signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Shelly G. from Grosse Ile, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Heidi F. from Raleigh, NC signed.
Linda G. from South Bend, IN writes:
I am a survivor. Aneurysms are present in 1 in 50 people. Look around at any crowd over 50 people and you are seeing some that will die or be close to death because most people don't know about aneurysms.
Aug 31st, 2011
Sylvia Z. from Northville, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Susanne M. from Sierra Vista, AZ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Andrew L. from Berkeley, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Ann Arbor, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Robert B. from Canton, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Marty P. from Westland, MI signed.