Apr 23rd, 2017
Jody G. from Englishtown, NJ writes:
My mom died of an aneurysm , if it could have been diagnosed early on maybe things would have been different.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Jackie D. from Long Branch, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
michele r. from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Robin D. from Henderson, NV signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Someone from Marlboro, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kris M. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm five days ago and is fighting for her life. More needs to be done to help prevent horrible tragedies like these
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Kerissa S. from Kaneohe, HI signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Ross C. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Trinette K. from Slidell, LA writes:
I am for any type of awareness that can help a family understand and be educated on the information about Aneurysm. Because my family and I lost my mother on March 31, 2011. And I just think if there were more awareness on the subject more people would have a better chance on survival.
Apr 20th, 2017
Teresa W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Susan W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Chalynn M. from Midland, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Haley H. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Laura W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Rowan W. from Prospect, CT signed.
Apr 18th, 2017
Aaron F. from Garnerville, NY writes:
My neurologist broke the news to me in July 2015 from a "finding by mistake", by looking in to my h/o migraines & ordering me to undertake all these different kinds of tests to be performed. I was 31 y/o at the time. Two year later, [Thank you God] it has not ruptured. R Carotid Artery; aneurysm; 11 mm.; unruptured.
Apr 17th, 2017
Someone from West Babylon, NY writes:
"Having a young son, and with his father and all grandparents gone, one of them from a aneurysm, I would love see more action and awareness of this silent and fast killer.
Apr 15th, 2017
Audrey M. from Carle Place, NY writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor..It was discovered when I had a mri to check my ears..That test and my ear dr. saved my life! I had coiling surgery done on November 29,2016.That date has a special place in my heart..It is the day my mom died years ago..Guess she was my guardian angel.My surgeon was Dr.Johnathan Brisman.Please make Sept. Aneurysm Awareness Month for all the survivors and for all those who did not make it..
Apr 15th, 2017
Virginia T. from Lompoc, CA writes:
Last year, my sister died suddenly from a brain aneurysm at the age of 48. Please help raise awareness for this deadly condition so we don't have to lose one more person as a result.
Apr 14th, 2017
Tammy C. from Denver, CO writes:
I am a survivor of a ruptured aneurysm. Please help us raise awareness for this deadly condition and honor those we've lost.
Apr 14th, 2017
Angela A. from Baltimore, MD writes:
I am recovering from a hemorrhaged brain aneurysm. Please support us survivors and those who were not lucky enough to make it.
Apr 14th, 2017
Ruby J. from Glendale, AZ writes:
my mother is a brain aneurysm survivor…it ruptured and we are now in recovery! Truly blessed.
Apr 11th, 2017
Someone from Port Angeles, WA writes:
My siister in law is a brain aneurysm survivor. Please support H. Res. 667.
Apr 11th, 2017
Tracy A. from Spokane, WA writes:
I am a survivor of a SAH ruptured brain aneurysm. I am one of the few lucky ones
Apr 10th, 2017
Emma A. from Zanesville, OH writes:
My grandma passed away in February 2008. She was on her way back home from a basketball game with my grandpa and uncles when she suddenly got a really bad headache and they took her to the hospital. My good friend Saylor Bryan who was only 13 just passed away in January 2017 at her house. She was found first by her older sister Gabee when she came home from her basketball game. She walked in the door and saw Saylor laying on the ground, and thought she was messing around but when she went over Saylor was unconscious. Saylor passed away that night, slipping away on her way to the hospital. She would have been 14, April 30, 2017. Brain aneurysms are a real problem. We definitely need to raise awareness. Afterall, you or someone you love...could be next.
Apr 8th, 2017
Rosa P. from Ocala, FL writes:
I'm a survivor, because I'm alive. I never new about Aneurysm, but theres alots more that does't know what this is. Pls. Pass this bill and do outreach to every community, because the more we talk about this, one person will know what to do.
Apr 7th, 2017
Suzette H. from Palmyra, PA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor with a second aneurysm that was operated on. Please declare September as national brain aneurysm awareness month so that people will be more likely to educated themselves and others.
Apr 6th, 2017
Christopher H. from Pitman, NJ writes:
I am 51 and was recently diagnosed with a small anyerism with a family history of two other brother's that are deceased so yes I agree we need to support this disease because since myself and brother's had them there is a significant chance of my children and niece and nephew are at a very high risk also.
Apr 6th, 2017
Lisa B. from Waterbury, CT writes:
Two weeks ago I had "the worst headache of my life." But seeing as I get migraines I just thought that was what it was. 24 hours later I went to the ER. They did a CT scan and saw a spot..shadow or blood? Not sure. So they admit me so I can have an MRI the next morning. I come back to my room and there are 10 people in there and they were going to take me to a better suited hospital via Life Star. I have been told by several medical professionals that I should be dead and then when I was feeling better I read up a bit on aneurysms. I scared the crap out of myself. No one talks about these. People die because they feel it is just a headache and it will go away. I have shared some symptoms and facts on my FB page regarding aneurysms but I feel that I have this second chance to do more.
Apr 5th, 2017
Heather M. from Irwin, PA writes:
My boyfriend just passed away in February 2017 of a brain aneurysm that ruptured. My story is the same as Mrs. Demmer, I believe there needs to be more fund generated from the state to help find a cure and do more research to fix this horrible cause of death. Please let our voices be heard and touch you.
Apr 5th, 2017
Jeanette S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Being a 5 year survivor on April 20th I think we need to raise awareness. So many are lost because of ignorance. What are the signs? If my husband wasn't aware I would be gone today. He kept me flat and resuscitated me immediately. So many have no idea what to do. A 40 year old man in the room next to mine didn't make it because his co-worker lifted his head up and was shaking him. Sad. Lets raise awareness and make Septemeber Brain Aneurysm month. My birthday month! Happy to be alive!
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Omaha, NE signed.
Apr 1st, 2017
RdvRuNyXylfa U. from Helix, OR writes:
rBEhR7 http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com
Mar 28th, 2017
Janice F. from Knoxville, TN writes:
Since so many aneurysms are hereditary,please please support H. Res 667 and S. Res. 438. This is so important to so many people.
Mar 28th, 2017
Angela K. from Corryton, TN writes:
I'm a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm. I'm a miracle, most don't survive. I wish I had known there was a 9mm aneurysm so I could have prevented a rupture by being tested.
Mar 28th, 2017
Shelby P. from Linneus, MO writes:
My dad was just diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in the worst spot of the brain. I'm terrified of the worst. With more awareness of brain aneurysms we would help save more lives. Please support our loved ones!
Mar 23rd, 2017
Someone from Hiawatha, KS writes:
My wife lost her mother two years ago to a brain aneurysm and three years ago she suffered from an AVM in her neck. With better awareness her mother might still be with us.
Mar 23rd, 2017
Rachelle W. from Englewood, OH writes:
I am a 32 year old mother of three who just underwent an endovascular coiling procedure to prevent my newly found brain aneurysm from rupturing. Luckily for me my aneurysm had "leaked" just enough to give me the warning signs I needed to seek medical treatment. Even after the headache began, it took two weeks to find the aneurysm! Two weeks! I could have dropped dead at any moment. My neurosurgeon said I was a "ticking time bomb". Why, when aneurysms are so common, are they the last possible diagnosis on the list?! 50% of people will have an aneurysm sometime in their life, yet the is no routine screening to detect them? Something needs to be done. I was one of the lucky ones, but there are many others out there that could have been saved by a simple CT scan with contrast.