Apr 6th, 2017
Christopher H. from Pitman, NJ writes:
I am 51 and was recently diagnosed with a small anyerism with a family history of two other brother's that are deceased so yes I agree we need to support this disease because since myself and brother's had them there is a significant chance of my children and niece and nephew are at a very high risk also.
Apr 6th, 2017
Lisa B. from Waterbury, CT writes:
Two weeks ago I had "the worst headache of my life." But seeing as I get migraines I just thought that was what it was. 24 hours later I went to the ER. They did a CT scan and saw a spot..shadow or blood? Not sure. So they admit me so I can have an MRI the next morning. I come back to my room and there are 10 people in there and they were going to take me to a better suited hospital via Life Star. I have been told by several medical professionals that I should be dead and then when I was feeling better I read up a bit on aneurysms. I scared the crap out of myself. No one talks about these. People die because they feel it is just a headache and it will go away. I have shared some symptoms and facts on my FB page regarding aneurysms but I feel that I have this second chance to do more.
Apr 5th, 2017
Heather M. from Irwin, PA writes:
My boyfriend just passed away in February 2017 of a brain aneurysm that ruptured. My story is the same as Mrs. Demmer, I believe there needs to be more fund generated from the state to help find a cure and do more research to fix this horrible cause of death. Please let our voices be heard and touch you.
Apr 5th, 2017
Jeanette S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Being a 5 year survivor on April 20th I think we need to raise awareness. So many are lost because of ignorance. What are the signs? If my husband wasn't aware I would be gone today. He kept me flat and resuscitated me immediately. So many have no idea what to do. A 40 year old man in the room next to mine didn't make it because his co-worker lifted his head up and was shaking him. Sad. Lets raise awareness and make Septemeber Brain Aneurysm month. My birthday month! Happy to be alive!
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Omaha, NE signed.
Apr 1st, 2017
RdvRuNyXylfa U. from Helix, OR writes:
rBEhR7 http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com
Mar 28th, 2017
Janice F. from Knoxville, TN writes:
Since so many aneurysms are hereditary,please please support H. Res 667 and S. Res. 438. This is so important to so many people.
Mar 28th, 2017
Angela K. from Corryton, TN writes:
I'm a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm. I'm a miracle, most don't survive. I wish I had known there was a 9mm aneurysm so I could have prevented a rupture by being tested.
Mar 28th, 2017
Shelby P. from Linneus, MO writes:
My dad was just diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in the worst spot of the brain. I'm terrified of the worst. With more awareness of brain aneurysms we would help save more lives. Please support our loved ones!
Mar 23rd, 2017
Someone from Hiawatha, KS writes:
My wife lost her mother two years ago to a brain aneurysm and three years ago she suffered from an AVM in her neck. With better awareness her mother might still be with us.
Mar 23rd, 2017
Rachelle W. from Englewood, OH writes:
I am a 32 year old mother of three who just underwent an endovascular coiling procedure to prevent my newly found brain aneurysm from rupturing. Luckily for me my aneurysm had "leaked" just enough to give me the warning signs I needed to seek medical treatment. Even after the headache began, it took two weeks to find the aneurysm! Two weeks! I could have dropped dead at any moment. My neurosurgeon said I was a "ticking time bomb". Why, when aneurysms are so common, are they the last possible diagnosis on the list?! 50% of people will have an aneurysm sometime in their life, yet the is no routine screening to detect them? Something needs to be done. I was one of the lucky ones, but there are many others out there that could have been saved by a simple CT scan with contrast.
Mar 22nd, 2017
Someone from Corbin, KY signed.
Mar 21st, 2017
Brenda B. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
My coworker just died wih it.
Mar 21st, 2017
Brenda B. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
My coworker just died wih it.
Mar 21st, 2017
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Mar 21st, 2017
Someone from Lockport, NY writes:
I am a survivor of a ruptured aneurysm. Please pass S. Res 438.
Mar 21st, 2017
Jacqueline S. from Lake Villa, IL signed.
Mar 18th, 2017
Brenda C. from Statesboro, GA writes:
Please support H. Res 667. Awareness and education are the key to saving lives. I want to create a bill in honor of my 33 year old daughter Tiffany that died August 12, 2014 to a brain aneurysm. There needs to be a law that if someone goes to the emergency room, hospital, immediate care facility, etc. and has a history of migraines/headaches an MRI is done before the patient is given morphine and sent home. No MRI no morphine. To many people are dying and a lot are young adults. Remember that 1 in 50 people have the time bomb in their head and do not know it. Brain Aneurysm's are genetic. I'm all about saving lives. Please help us by passing laws to make Brain Aneurysm's a thing of the past. Thank you for your support Brenda J. Clemmons
Mar 16th, 2017
Ed B. from Warminster, PA signed.
Mar 16th, 2017
Rosana M. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Mar 11th, 2017
Someone from Palmyra, VA signed.
Mar 11th, 2017
Brenda C. from Statesboro, GA writes:
On August 12, 2014, I lost my daughter Tiffany , age 33, to a brain aneurysm, Brain Aneurism's happened to other people. My life will never be the same, Tiffany was a vivacious young adult who suffered from migraines. The weekend she died she had been to the emergency room three times and not once was she given a MRI. Laws need to be changed and awareness about MRI's being genetic. I tell everyone who will listen about Tiffany and brain aneurysm's. There needs to be more awareness.
Mar 9th, 2017
RaeAnne C. from East Haven, CT signed.
Mar 7th, 2017
Lesa N. from Enterprise, AL signed.
Mar 6th, 2017
David G. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I lost my mom in 2016 due to a misdiagnosis of her ruptured aneurysm. Had she been properly treated by the two different doctors she seeked help from, she might still be with us today. When I found out her cause of death, I knew very little about aneurysms and have realized how much of the population is in the same boat as I was. We need more public awareness and education so that more lives can be saved. A dedicated month could bring the much attention to this issue.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Allena D. from Hinesville, GA writes:
I would like to ask that more awareness , money, research, be allowed dor brain aneurysm. It is a silent killer. I am one of the very blessed survivors of rhis sikenr killer. I am a nurse and in 2009 I suffered a rupture of my aneurysm ans also had a cardiac arrest. I thank aGod for mu ciqorkers and the ER staff that rendered emergent care and was layer transferred to a higher level of care to have life saving brain surgery. Again, i am fortumate to be alive and caring for patents. My challenges have been many but education to primary care doctors, neirologist,mental healt providers on how to maintain the new normal foe the pt would be great. Employers have been non supporrive to many surviors by not understanding the challenges or some no job protection or being bullied on their job just for being ill. I believe Awareness would benefit everyone especially with the unknown statistics of 1in50 people are walking around don't even know they have an u ruptured aneurysm. Respectfully, Warrior & Survivor Allena Douglas RN
Mar 2nd, 2017
Allena D. from Hinesville, GA signed.
Feb 28th, 2017
Alice B. from Kuttawa, KY writes:
There should be more awareness of this horrible affliction!! My husband is a 10 year survivor of this. His ruptured without any warning that he was ill. With the help of skilled surgeons and the grace of God, he is still with us and can still enjoy his life but has some limitations. The more educated we have on this condition, the better!!
Feb 28th, 2017
Katie P. from Benton, KY writes:
I am 1 in 50
Feb 25th, 2017
Crystal D. from Austin, TX writes:
I am 1 in 50
Feb 23rd, 2017
Anne O. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Feb 23rd, 2017
Malissa B. from Belton, MO writes:
I am a brain aneurysm warrior, mine has not burst so therefore I am not a survivor but i am however afraid at any moment that I will become one of two things, an angel of God or a survivor. I ask you to please declare September Brain Aneurysm month to bring awareness to everyone. Mine was found by mistake, a mistake that has changed my life forever.
Feb 22nd, 2017
Restinpeace M. from Honolulu, HI writes:
My mother was 46 when she passed from a brain aneurysm. She leaves behind 9 children, ages from 4 to 26. She was perfectly fine that morning when I spoke to her and the healthiest of my grandmother's 7 kids, but later that evening she said she had a headache and that she didn't really know how to talk. She was rushed to the hospital Friday evening, slipped into a coma on Saturday and passed away 5 in the morning on Sunday. My mother passed September 2012. We weren't prepared, most of us were all still very young. Most people don't know about this, but it kills faster than anything I've ever witnessed. Bringing awareness will save someone's life. It'll save a family from that terrible tragedy. Please declare September as National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.
Feb 22nd, 2017
Someone from San Lorenzo, CA signed.
Feb 21st, 2017
Stephanie S. from Derry, NH writes:
I lost my 32 year old brother Brendan Griffin to a brain aneurysm May 24th 2016. He leaves behind his wife and 3 boys (5,3,1) His aneurysm ruptured on May 1st 2016 and passed from complications 23 days later. I hope and pray that no other family has to endure the loss that we have.
Feb 19th, 2017
LKioXJXdji I. from Tacoma, WA writes:
r6OGMv http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7ojQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
Feb 18th, 2017
Dawna J. from Reserve, LA writes:
We need to bring recognition to brain aneurysms. It is a silent killer. I am a fortunate person as my sister was taken to the er in time to save her life as I knew something was wrong from my experience with being a nurse. My sister's life was saved but many are not. We did a brain aneurysm awareness walk last November in Metairie, La. and out of all the people present for the walk I was truly amazed at how many survivors were at the walk...3....only 3....that is because the 3 that survived were miracles!!! Please make September a national awareness month for brain aneurysm or there may be many many many more who lose their lives to this silent killer!!
Feb 18th, 2017
Crystal G. from Lancaster, PA signed.
Feb 14th, 2017
CORY R. from Duffield, VA signed.
Feb 13th, 2017
Paul K. from West Milton, OH writes:
I have four repaired brain aneurysm's. One coiled during emergency surgery. (while Hemorrhaging) Three others clipped during two FULL frontal craniotomies thirty days apart. The public needs to be made aware of this silent killer... and have brain scans made a part of a annual physical. Declare September as National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.