Apr 28th, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My very healthy 57 year old mother very suddenly suffered a ruptured aneurysm on April 17, the morning after Easter. She has yet to wake up and still has a long road ahead. Her father also suffered a life changing brain aneurysm in 1985, and he was never the same again. So much more needs to be done to help prevent stories like my mom or grandfather. It doesn't matter how healthy you are, they can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere, and over 40% do not live long enough to make it to the hospital. My mother and grandfather were the lucky ones. Please Senators Murphy and Blumenthal, and Congresswomen DeLauro, please do your part to make September Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month. Thank you
Apr 26th, 2017
marcy K. from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
ANEURYSM should be made public so more people are aware and can get help Early
Apr 26th, 2017
marcy K. from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Apr 26th, 2017
SANJAY N. from Gurnee, IL signed.
Apr 25th, 2017
Someone from Jackson, NJ signed.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Early detection and treatment are paramount in saving lives and living a self-sufficient quality lifestyle. I just underwent surgery (3/17/17) for two invaders in my brain and without a bulging left eye, a sharp primary care physician and an eye doctor ordering a cat scan, I shutter to think what could have happened and how I might be faring or whether I lived or died.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Hazlet, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Fran J. from Middletown, NJ signed.
Kathleen C. from Lincroft, NJ writes:
Lost my mother 41 years ago due to a brain aneurysm - she was only 43 yrs old - a total shock to all - no warning at all. It's a shame to this day 41 years later, there still isn't more awareness on brain aneurysm's warnings and early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Toni R. from Monroe Township, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Eddie P. from Freehold, NJ signed.
P D. from Toms River, NJ writes:
My great grandfather,grandfather,father,friend,and best friend all were felled by burst brain aneurysms. Self explanatory why my name is on this petition.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Elizabeth A. from Exton, PA signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kathleen W. from Englishtown, NJ signed.
Ed S. from Morganville, NJ writes:
I've had 2 co workers have them one died in front of me at work in November and the other survived his. People need early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Denise C. from Colts Neck, NJ signed.
Jody G. from Englishtown, NJ writes:
My mom died of an aneurysm , if it could have been diagnosed early on maybe things would have been different.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Jackie D. from Long Branch, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
michele r. from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Robin D. from Henderson, NV signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Someone from Marlboro, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kris M. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm five days ago and is fighting for her life. More needs to be done to help prevent horrible tragedies like these
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Kerissa S. from Kaneohe, HI signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Ross C. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Trinette K. from Slidell, LA writes:
I am for any type of awareness that can help a family understand and be educated on the information about Aneurysm. Because my family and I lost my mother on March 31, 2011. And I just think if there were more awareness on the subject more people would have a better chance on survival.
Apr 20th, 2017
Teresa W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Susan W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Chalynn M. from Midland, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Haley H. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Laura W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Rowan W. from Prospect, CT signed.
Apr 18th, 2017
Aaron F. from Garnerville, NY writes:
My neurologist broke the news to me in July 2015 from a "finding by mistake", by looking in to my h/o migraines & ordering me to undertake all these different kinds of tests to be performed. I was 31 y/o at the time. Two year later, [Thank you God] it has not ruptured. R Carotid Artery; aneurysm; 11 mm.; unruptured.
Apr 17th, 2017
Someone from West Babylon, NY writes:
"Having a young son, and with his father and all grandparents gone, one of them from a aneurysm, I would love see more action and awareness of this silent and fast killer.
Apr 15th, 2017
Audrey M. from Carle Place, NY writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor..It was discovered when I had a mri to check my ears..That test and my ear dr. saved my life! I had coiling surgery done on November 29,2016.That date has a special place in my heart..It is the day my mom died years ago..Guess she was my guardian angel.My surgeon was Dr.Johnathan Brisman.Please make Sept. Aneurysm Awareness Month for all the survivors and for all those who did not make it..
Apr 15th, 2017
Virginia T. from Lompoc, CA writes:
Last year, my sister died suddenly from a brain aneurysm at the age of 48. Please help raise awareness for this deadly condition so we don't have to lose one more person as a result.
Apr 14th, 2017
Tammy C. from Denver, CO writes:
I am a survivor of a ruptured aneurysm. Please help us raise awareness for this deadly condition and honor those we've lost.
Apr 14th, 2017
Angela A. from Baltimore, MD writes:
I am recovering from a hemorrhaged brain aneurysm. Please support us survivors and those who were not lucky enough to make it.
Apr 14th, 2017
Ruby J. from Glendale, AZ writes:
my mother is a brain aneurysm survivor…it ruptured and we are now in recovery! Truly blessed.