Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Early detection and treatment are paramount in saving lives and living a self-sufficient quality lifestyle. I just underwent surgery (3/17/17) for two invaders in my brain and without a bulging left eye, a sharp primary care physician and an eye doctor ordering a cat scan, I shutter to think what could have happened and how I might be faring or whether I lived or died.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Hazlet, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Fran J. from Middletown, NJ signed.
Kathleen C. from Lincroft, NJ writes:
Lost my mother 41 years ago due to a brain aneurysm - she was only 43 yrs old - a total shock to all - no warning at all. It's a shame to this day 41 years later, there still isn't more awareness on brain aneurysm's warnings and early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Toni R. from Monroe Township, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Eddie P. from Freehold, NJ signed.
P D. from Toms River, NJ writes:
My great grandfather,grandfather,father,friend,and best friend all were felled by burst brain aneurysms. Self explanatory why my name is on this petition.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Elizabeth A. from Exton, PA signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kathleen W. from Englishtown, NJ signed.
Ed S. from Morganville, NJ writes:
I've had 2 co workers have them one died in front of me at work in November and the other survived his. People need early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Denise C. from Colts Neck, NJ signed.
Jody G. from Englishtown, NJ writes:
My mom died of an aneurysm , if it could have been diagnosed early on maybe things would have been different.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Jackie D. from Long Branch, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
michele r. from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Robin D. from Henderson, NV signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Someone from Marlboro, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kris M. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm five days ago and is fighting for her life. More needs to be done to help prevent horrible tragedies like these
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Kerissa S. from Kaneohe, HI signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Ross C. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Trinette K. from Slidell, LA writes:
I am for any type of awareness that can help a family understand and be educated on the information about Aneurysm. Because my family and I lost my mother on March 31, 2011. And I just think if there were more awareness on the subject more people would have a better chance on survival.
Apr 20th, 2017
Teresa W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Susan W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Chalynn M. from Midland, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Haley H. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Laura W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Rowan W. from Prospect, CT signed.
Apr 18th, 2017
Aaron F. from Garnerville, NY writes:
My neurologist broke the news to me in July 2015 from a "finding by mistake", by looking in to my h/o migraines & ordering me to undertake all these different kinds of tests to be performed. I was 31 y/o at the time. Two year later, [Thank you God] it has not ruptured. R Carotid Artery; aneurysm; 11 mm.; unruptured.
Apr 17th, 2017
Someone from West Babylon, NY writes:
"Having a young son, and with his father and all grandparents gone, one of them from a aneurysm, I would love see more action and awareness of this silent and fast killer.
Apr 15th, 2017
Audrey M. from Carle Place, NY writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor..It was discovered when I had a mri to check my ears..That test and my ear dr. saved my life! I had coiling surgery done on November 29,2016.That date has a special place in my heart..It is the day my mom died years ago..Guess she was my guardian angel.My surgeon was Dr.Johnathan Brisman.Please make Sept. Aneurysm Awareness Month for all the survivors and for all those who did not make it..
Apr 15th, 2017
Virginia T. from Lompoc, CA writes:
Last year, my sister died suddenly from a brain aneurysm at the age of 48. Please help raise awareness for this deadly condition so we don't have to lose one more person as a result.
Apr 14th, 2017
Tammy C. from Denver, CO writes:
I am a survivor of a ruptured aneurysm. Please help us raise awareness for this deadly condition and honor those we've lost.
Apr 14th, 2017
Angela A. from Baltimore, MD writes:
I am recovering from a hemorrhaged brain aneurysm. Please support us survivors and those who were not lucky enough to make it.
Apr 14th, 2017
Ruby J. from Glendale, AZ writes:
my mother is a brain aneurysm survivor…it ruptured and we are now in recovery! Truly blessed.
Apr 11th, 2017
Someone from Port Angeles, WA writes:
My siister in law is a brain aneurysm survivor. Please support H. Res. 667.
Apr 11th, 2017
Tracy A. from Spokane, WA writes:
I am a survivor of a SAH ruptured brain aneurysm. I am one of the few lucky ones
Apr 10th, 2017
Emma A. from Zanesville, OH writes:
My grandma passed away in February 2008. She was on her way back home from a basketball game with my grandpa and uncles when she suddenly got a really bad headache and they took her to the hospital. My good friend Saylor Bryan who was only 13 just passed away in January 2017 at her house. She was found first by her older sister Gabee when she came home from her basketball game. She walked in the door and saw Saylor laying on the ground, and thought she was messing around but when she went over Saylor was unconscious. Saylor passed away that night, slipping away on her way to the hospital. She would have been 14, April 30, 2017. Brain aneurysms are a real problem. We definitely need to raise awareness. Afterall, you or someone you love...could be next.
Apr 8th, 2017
Rosa P. from Ocala, FL writes:
I'm a survivor, because I'm alive. I never new about Aneurysm, but theres alots more that does't know what this is. Pls. Pass this bill and do outreach to every community, because the more we talk about this, one person will know what to do.
Apr 7th, 2017
Suzette H. from Palmyra, PA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor with a second aneurysm that was operated on. Please declare September as national brain aneurysm awareness month so that people will be more likely to educated themselves and others.