Jody L. from Baltimore, MD writes:
In memory of Chris March, please make others more aware of brain aneurysms.
Tiki N. from Lanham, MD writes:
For my close friend Reggie Pope and for Chris March
Nicole T. from Upper Marlboro, MD writes:
For Chris March!!
Jun 15th, 2017
Tanya P. from Clarksburg, MD signed.
Someone from Bowie, MD writes:
For Chris March!!!
Sheila S. from Alexandria, VA writes:
For Chris March
Jun 15th, 2017
Darnyelle L. from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Rachel D. from Randallstown, MD signed.
Tamika D. from Great Mills, MD writes:
Make September National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.
Jun 15th, 2017
Marquita D. from Laurel, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Ashlei P. from Reisterstown, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Amber P. from Ahoskie, NC signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Someone from Oviedo, FL signed.
Jun 14th, 2017
Robert D. from Fort Washington, MD signed.
Jun 13th, 2017
Mark C. from Manassas, VA signed.
Jun 13th, 2017
Lakeishsa P. from Reisterstown, MD writes:
Brain aneurysms have been a battle for few years now and lost my boyfriend to a reoccurrence of his third growth of another one in May! I would like to see more research/education of this medical condition of the brain and make September Brain Aneurysm Awareness month!
Jun 11th, 2017
Ann S. from Roanoke, VA writes:
I suffered a brain aneurysm in February 1993, it was successfully clipped in March 1993. After a long recovery, I'd say recovered to 95% of what I was pre-aneurysm. My memory and memory loss are the biggest side effects I see on a daily basis.
Jun 10th, 2017
Someone from Staten Island, NY writes:
My Dad suffered from brain aneurysm hemorrhage on June 9, 2012. He was in coma for 6 months. He passes away on December 8, 2012. It came out of nowhere he was a only 50 years old.
Jun 9th, 2017
Someone from Loxahatchee, FL signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Morgan S. from Palm Beach Gardens, FL signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Someone from Augusta, GA signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Jazz A. from Green Bay, WI writes:
Brain aneurysms have impacted aneurysm. They killed my sister, and I have another relative who was lucky to survive. I've been informed that brain aneurysms run in my family, and usually are from birth.... it's horrifying not knowing my own status... I worry every day that I might have one...
Jun 6th, 2017
Lynnette G. from Perth Amboy, NJ signed.
Jun 6th, 2017
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Thank you to the thousands of people that work daily to help those of us that have suffered brain aneurysms. We know the blessing of each day and pray that freedom for those around us that could be spared this trauma through knowledge and service. Thank you. Thank you.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Alice M. from New Hyde Park, NY signed.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Steve S. from Kingsville, OH writes:
I had a brain aneurysm in 2015.the doctor said it was the worst one he's ever seen and I was lucky to be alive. I slept three nights at home with a severe headache and finally went to the hospital I'm so lucky to be alive I should be dead.
Jun 1st, 2017
Barbara Gail S. from Ponchatoula, LA writes:
I am in support of it as I am a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm. It is very critical that awareness, methods of early detection and treatment be supported. Life, your entire life and body, changes after a ruptured aneurysm, nothing is the same if you survive.
Jun 1st, 2017
Charrell M. from Roosevelt, NY writes:
Next week make 4 years since i had my ruptured aneurysm. It happened at 21 and i am greatful to still be here. Its hereditary and i am the first to actually win the battle. I still have my check ups and more. Working is difficult cause of the headaches. I want people to know more about it.
Jun 1st, 2017
Dorothea L. from Fredericksburg, VA writes:
30,000 people die every year of a ruptured brain aneurysm. Our 55 year old daughter was one of those who lost her life to it May 9, 2013! Please help let congress know we want to declare September as National Brain Aneurysm month! Awareness & research can help save lives!
May 31st, 2017
Janice W. from Keeseville, NY writes:
I am one of the 1 and 50 who had a ruptured brain aneurysm. Despite delays in diagnosis at my local ER, I survived and am grateful to be alive. We need to spread awareness and this will help.
May 30th, 2017
Lourdes H. from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
May 30th, 2017
Tamara B. from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Round Lake, IL signed.
May 27th, 2017
Karen K. from Douglasville, GA writes:
I am 1 in 50. I am thankful to have survived but my life has changed. Even though I had some symptoms and was going to Doctors it was misdiagnosed. Awareness is so important to saving more lives! I say a prayer for those who didn't survive, and encourage those who did.
May 27th, 2017
Ann B. from Spencer, IN signed.
May 27th, 2017
Kathy T. from Round Lake, IL writes:
For my 27 year old niece, Sarah, who suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm 4 months ago today. She survived, thankfully, but her life is forever changed. She suffered for years prior to the rupture, with no diagnosis. We must bring more awareness, now. For Sarah, and the other blessed survivors, and in memory of those lives lost to ruptured brain aneurysms.
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Mchenry, IL signed.
May 26th, 2017
Cristine T. from Lake Villa, IL writes:
Awareness awareness awareness
May 26th, 2017
Lisa S. from Waukesha, WI signed.