Feb 25th, 2017
Crystal D. from Austin, TX writes:
I am 1 in 50
Feb 23rd, 2017
Anne O. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Feb 23rd, 2017
Malissa B. from Belton, MO writes:
I am a brain aneurysm warrior, mine has not burst so therefore I am not a survivor but i am however afraid at any moment that I will become one of two things, an angel of God or a survivor. I ask you to please declare September Brain Aneurysm month to bring awareness to everyone. Mine was found by mistake, a mistake that has changed my life forever.
Feb 22nd, 2017
Restinpeace M. from Honolulu, HI writes:
My mother was 46 when she passed from a brain aneurysm. She leaves behind 9 children, ages from 4 to 26. She was perfectly fine that morning when I spoke to her and the healthiest of my grandmother's 7 kids, but later that evening she said she had a headache and that she didn't really know how to talk. She was rushed to the hospital Friday evening, slipped into a coma on Saturday and passed away 5 in the morning on Sunday. My mother passed September 2012. We weren't prepared, most of us were all still very young. Most people don't know about this, but it kills faster than anything I've ever witnessed. Bringing awareness will save someone's life. It'll save a family from that terrible tragedy. Please declare September as National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.
Feb 22nd, 2017
Someone from San Lorenzo, CA signed.
Feb 21st, 2017
Stephanie S. from Derry, NH writes:
I lost my 32 year old brother Brendan Griffin to a brain aneurysm May 24th 2016. He leaves behind his wife and 3 boys (5,3,1) His aneurysm ruptured on May 1st 2016 and passed from complications 23 days later. I hope and pray that no other family has to endure the loss that we have.
Feb 19th, 2017
LKioXJXdji I. from Tacoma, WA writes:
r6OGMv http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7ojQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
Feb 18th, 2017
Dawna J. from Reserve, LA writes:
We need to bring recognition to brain aneurysms. It is a silent killer. I am a fortunate person as my sister was taken to the er in time to save her life as I knew something was wrong from my experience with being a nurse. My sister's life was saved but many are not. We did a brain aneurysm awareness walk last November in Metairie, La. and out of all the people present for the walk I was truly amazed at how many survivors were at the walk...3....only 3....that is because the 3 that survived were miracles!!! Please make September a national awareness month for brain aneurysm or there may be many many many more who lose their lives to this silent killer!!
Feb 18th, 2017
Crystal G. from Lancaster, PA signed.
Feb 14th, 2017
CORY R. from Duffield, VA signed.
Feb 13th, 2017
Paul K. from West Milton, OH writes:
I have four repaired brain aneurysm's. One coiled during emergency surgery. (while Hemorrhaging) Three others clipped during two FULL frontal craniotomies thirty days apart. The public needs to be made aware of this silent killer... and have brain scans made a part of a annual physical. Declare September as National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.
Jan 31st, 2017
Jennifer B. from Grand Rapids, MI signed.
Jan 31st, 2017
Someone from West Bend, WI signed.
Jan 31st, 2017
Angela G. from West Bend, WI signed.
Jan 30th, 2017
Mary H. from West Bend, WI signed.
Dec 15th, 2016
Someone from San Tan Valley, AZ writes:
Have had family member die from this. Please support this. No one should have to live in fear with out proper help. This is a life threatening condition that drastically impacts all not just the person diagnosed.
Oct 18th, 2016
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Oct 10th, 2016
Samantha S. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Oct 9th, 2016
Avinash R. from South Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 9th, 2016
Bibi N. from Jamaica, NY signed.
Oct 9th, 2016
Michelle K. from Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 9th, 2016
Amrita H. from South Ozone Park, NY signed.
Oct 9th, 2016
Felicia M. from Kew Gardens, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
Divya C. from South Ozone Park, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
Zally B. from South Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
I J. from Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
Melissa A. from Jamaica, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
Lillie M. from New York, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
Saudia T. from South Richmond Hill, NY writes:
My 22 year olf daughter died of a left cerebral anyeursm on 9-22-2016. I know the feeling of losing someone vital and bright and full of life - and now not knowing what or how to fill this void. Please sign and share of you can. God bless.
Oct 7th, 2016
Someone from South Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 7th, 2016
Zaleena R. from Frackville, PA signed.
Oct 7th, 2016
Ayana C. from Valley Stream, NY signed.
Oct 7th, 2016
Laura C. from Woodhaven, NY signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Zainab A. from South Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Karen from Bushkill, PA signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Selena E. from Champlin, MN signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Bakhtiar A. from South Richmond Hill, NY signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Justine B. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Oct 6th, 2016
Jerome N. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
For my friend who needed the support.
Oct 6th, 2016
Reshmi E. from Ozone Park, NY signed.