Aug 27th, 2017
Shirley A. from Orlando, FL writes:
When 1 in 50 will suffer from a Brain Aneurysm, we need this month dedicated to bring more awareness, funding and research follow awareness! I lost my son to a brain bleed because we didn't know the signs.
Aug 27th, 2017
Jenna E. from Odessa, TX writes:
As a caregiver, had we have been more educated on aneurysms, my life, and my husbands life would not have been changed so much. We would have known to seek help sooner. It was almost to late.
Aug 27th, 2017
Laura Y. from Hillsboro, MO writes:
I am aneurysm survivor, I am one of the lucky ones, mine was found before it ruptured. I have 18 coils and 2 stents, there are a lot of people who aren't so lucky. People who suffer horrific deficits when an aneurysm ruptures, not only the victim suffers, but the families also. Awareness definitely should be a priority with this life threatening event! Thank you.
Aug 27th, 2017
Mary W. from Columbia, PA signed.
Aug 27th, 2017
Tammy C. from Denver, CO writes:
As an aneurysm survivor and a member of many Support Groups, I see the devastation people experience because of this terrible, life changing event. We need awareness, it is a hemorraghic stroke and deserves to be in the spotlight.
Aug 27th, 2017
Cyndi H. from Elburn, IL signed.
Aug 26th, 2017
Shaneen H. from Fontana, CA writes:
Hi, I am a ruptured Brain Aneurysm survivor. Please support and make September National Brain Aneurysm Month. So many people have died recently from Brain Aneurysms because there is not enough awareness. Please help I was lucky.
Aug 25th, 2017
Someone from Park Forest, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Someone from Oswego, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Ryan J. from Braidwood, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Tracy O. from Downers Grove, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Caroline W. from Braidwood, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Elizabeth H. from Pocola, OK writes:
Far too many people suffer long term consequences from brain aneurysms
Aug 23rd, 2017
Sean B. from Savannah, GA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm rupture survivor that would not of had to endure a rupture if there was public awareness for this life threatening event that happens to individuals. I do not want to see others suffer the way I have had to in order to recover at 23 years old.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Diane N. from Hollister, MO writes:
I am interested in topic because I have been a success after 2 brain aneurysm surgeries!!
Aug 23rd, 2017
Alisa S. from Plainfield, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Staci W. from Braidwood, IL writes:
Please help us make September National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
Aug 23rd, 2017
Amanda R. from Rudy, AR writes:
I had a ruptured SAH anuresym in March of 2017. It has put a great deal of devastation on my family as we try to recover and learn a new way of life with my deficits. Please make awareness nationwide and screenings more available to all to save lives of many. Signed Survivor Strong 2017 !!!!
Aug 21st, 2017
Giovanna H. from Memphis, TN signed.
Aug 18th, 2017
Jeroen V. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
My wife was 50 years old when she suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm on March 6, 2014. I was traveling at the time while she was airlifted to St Vincent hospital in Little Rock. We are very greatful for the excellent care of the Neurosurgeon, Dr. Ali Krisht he was able to save her life. Now 4 years later, she is doing well. We went trough more than a year dealings with seizures but this all went away.
Aug 17th, 2017
Samantha S. from Palmyra, VA writes:
My mom survived two ruptured brain aneurysms in 1996.
Aug 17th, 2017
Lori D. from Williamston, MI signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Courtney C. from Seattle, WA writes:
In loving memory of my Dad, who we lost suddenly 3 weeks ago due to a ruptured aneurysm. With all the data and technology at our fingertips, I believe we need more action.
Aug 16th, 2017
Erika T. from Littleton, MA signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Tisha P. from New York, NY writes:
I lost my mom 3 years ago due to a ruptured Brain Aneurysm. She had no warning signs... Please put this on the map and make it a national day all over the world.... Please help us take action on raising awareness of this slient killer.
Aug 14th, 2017
Laura M. from Lindenhurst, NY writes:
Please take action to help bring awareness to Brain Aneurysm! I was lucky enough to survive and I want to see any other person who suffers this to come thru it as well as I did!! Please help!
Aug 13th, 2017
Diane A. from Vineland, NJ signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Thomasina C. from Reading, PA signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Devra W. from Ridgeland, SC signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
Kelly S. from Ladys Island, SC signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
cindy b. from Amarillo, TX signed.
Aug 11th, 2017
Jeanna T. from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am 1 in 50!! December 13, 2015 , I was home alone when I had a brain aneurysm rupture. I called 911 and my son. The EMT misdiagnosed me and said I had a migraine! I know myself well and realize that something was horribly wrong! If I had not gotten to the hospital when I did , I would not be here!! My surgeon discovered a second aneurysm and placed a pipe line stent to repair it months after the first one ruptured! Grateful to my surgeons and Emory hospital! It is imperative for more research & awareness!!
Aug 10th, 2017
Randy R. from Mesa, AZ writes:
I lost my mother six years ago to a ruptured brain aneurysm that went undectected by doctors just weeks prior when she was admitted for migraines. I cannot stress enough how much more public awareness of brain aneurysms is needed. Dedicating a month to raising awareness would be a huge step in the right direction.
Aug 7th, 2017
Jeannette F. from Elk Mound, WI writes:
I am a survivor. Lets get more awareness out about headaches/migraines. I was miss diagnosed because I saw a nurse instead of a neurologist, which my doctor refereed me to. It was three months before I was diagnosed. I saw a surgeon in two days and had surgery on December 27. Lets get some better health awareness! My Miniature. Schnauzer diagnosed me before Mayo health system did!
Aug 6th, 2017
Janice N. from Prescott, AZ writes:
I just lost my wonderful 56 year-old sister-in-law to brain aneurysm. We do need more public awareness regarding brain aneurysms!
Aug 4th, 2017
Brian S. from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Doug E. from Mediapolis, IA writes:
One of my best friends suffered a brain aneurysm yesterday. He is only 30 years old, and has a wife and 2 young boys that he loves dearly. Please do your part to make screening part of routine checkups. Had this been detected early, he may not be fighting for his life right now.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Someone from San Fernando, CA writes:
My mom passed away from a brain Aneurysm! Early detection is crucial!
Aug 3rd, 2017
Erin M. from Albuquerque, NM writes:
For my beloved Mother that I miss deeply everyday. <3
Aug 2nd, 2017
Nina S. from Phoenix, AZ signed.