Aug 31st, 2017
Michelle G. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Aug 31st, 2017
Cindy D. from Poland, NY signed.
Aug 31st, 2017
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 30th, 2017
Misty G. from Kent City, MI writes:
My mother passed away very suddenly and unexpected from a brain aneurysm rupture...
Aug 30th, 2017
Beth M. from Winterset, IA signed.
Aug 30th, 2017
Ramey H. from Germantown, TN signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Sharon P. from Austin, TX writes:
My daughter's aneurysm ruptured and has caused massive brain damage. I have since found out that I have one as well. Please let's put aneurysms on the medical establishments radar. One in fifty people have one!! 40 percent of those that have one to rupture and others are left devastated. More needs to be done to make the public and the medical community aware of this serious issue!
Aug 29th, 2017
Amy B. from Franklin, NC signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Jeri W. from Independence, MO signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Shannon E. from Oak Grove, MO signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Cristin W. from Painesville, OH signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Amanda A. from Waco, TX writes:
My son was an adventurous, kind, healthy 6 year old. He is no longer that after his rupture. He no longer walks... Or talk.. It has been so hard... He could have been helped if mandatory screenings were in place.. We get shots to prevent diseases that have cures!!!! There is absolutely no reason for us not to prevent losing our children, grandchildren, mothers, fathers, and grandparents to something that can be seen if only checked! So I tell you this... How would you feel if YOUR CHILD completely normal Was suddenly just gone from something you wished you would have known about
Aug 29th, 2017
Tiffany B. from Fairborn, OH writes:
This and AVMs!
Aug 29th, 2017
Mary H. from West Bend, WI signed.
Aug 29th, 2017
Denise V. from Petersburg, VA writes:
My mother suffered an unknown brain aneurysm rupture in March of 2017. She has made a miraculous recovery and we thank God. Preventative care scans need to be in place! One should not have to have a REASON before getting a brain scan to check for things like aneurysms and AVMs. We are so fortunate my mother is alive.
Jackie M. from Lake Charles, LA writes:
I have 12 cerebral aneryseum. Each moment of every day I am blessed that none have ruptured. 6 are fixed the other 6 are stable. Awareness is very necessary
Debbie F. from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA writes:
Doctors miss the symptoms of a ruptured aneurysm, even in the ER. I was told I had "the flu" for five days. I really had a ruptured brain aneurysm! It bled for five days and two doctors told me it was the flu, even thought I had no flu symptoms and all the symptoms of a rupture. PLEASE help us to educate and empower health professionals as they care for people by raising awareness! If they had only asked the right questions, I could have been helped much sooner. I am so blessed to still be alive. Please make this a health care priority!
Aug 28th, 2017
Jannette R. from Orlando, FL signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Dorothy B. from Piscataway, NJ signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Natalie P. from Denver, CO signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Sheila T. from Molalla, OR signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Deborah B. from Southfield, MI signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Jennifer L. from Collegeville, PA signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Maegan J. from Phenix City, AL signed.
Patti S. from South Wilmington, IL writes:
I'm a survivor x2 and there sure are a lot more just like me. Lets recognize this as a holiday and boost awareness!
Sandra G. from Pasco, WA writes:
2 Aneurysms and 1 AVM in our family -my mother, my daughter and my grandson - make people aware it can run in families!
Aug 28th, 2017
Tina G. from Milan, IN signed.
Denise B. from Rome, NY writes:
I am a Brain aneurysm survivor! They found mine by chance. Let's get this done, so we can raise awareness, and start saving lives!!
Aug 28th, 2017
Elizabeth W. from San Antonio, TX signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Jennifer B. from Springfield, TN signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
MaryAnn R. from Sneads Ferry, NC signed.
Jamie P. from Suamico, WI writes:
I survived a ruptured aneurysm and stroke on 12/15/12, that I wasn't even aware that I had until it ruptured and I almost died. I suffered from migraines for years but it was never brought up that it could have been from an aneurysm. Two more were found and I had a craniotomy to have those clipped on 4/2/14. I want more awareness and we need early screening and scanning, we don't have the best of odds when our problem is found versus other issues that have way more awareness in the world! We need to get this out for the whole world to understand.
Tammy B. from Oak Grove, MO writes:
I am 1 in 50... Having had 3 brain aneurysms. My father is also a survivor and sadly we have lost family members to this awful killer! Please help us raise awareness by making September brain aneurysm awareness month! Thank you!
Lorrie N. from Rogersville, TN writes:
12/10/16 I am one of the lucky few who survived a ruptured brain aneurysm. I never knew I even had one until I woke up after being taken off of life support a week later. 4 surgeries later I'm still here and still fighting. People need dedicated about this silent killer, most don't survive. Please help spread awareness and put us on the map!
Aug 28th, 2017
Someone from Leesburg, FL signed.
Gia J. from St petersburg, FL writes:
I am 1 in 50. Having just celebrated my 1 year anniversary of surviving a devastating rupture and subsequent Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Aug 28th, 2017
Patricia B. from East Greenbush, NY signed.
Diana B. from Warren, MA writes:
I had a giant brain aneurysm and was told by my local hospital there was nothing they could do, to go home and get my things in order. I had three children and that was unacceptable. I found a Doctor at Lahey Hospital who saved my life. Eleven extra years so far he has given me. Thank you, Dr.Choi. We need more awareness , especially as my own Primary wrote off my symptoms as anxiety. Had I not pushed for answers, I would not be here.
Jennifer S. from Dayton, TX writes:
I am a multi brain anerysum survivor. February 1st and May 22nd 2017. Please help us with awarness. Save another life by awarness. Please
Aug 27th, 2017
Someone from Oshkosh, WI writes:
I'm a brain aneurysm/SAH survivor, since December 2017. Please support awareness.