Aug 28th, 2017
Jennifer B. from Springfield, TN signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
MaryAnn R. from Sneads Ferry, NC signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Jamie P. from Suamico, WI writes:
I survived a ruptured aneurysm and stroke on 12/15/12, that I wasn't even aware that I had until it ruptured and I almost died. I suffered from migraines for years but it was never brought up that it could have been from an aneurysm. Two more were found and I had a craniotomy to have those clipped on 4/2/14. I want more awareness and we need early screening and scanning, we don't have the best of odds when our problem is found versus other issues that have way more awareness in the world! We need to get this out for the whole world to understand.
Aug 28th, 2017
Tammy B. from Oak Grove, MO writes:
I am 1 in 50... Having had 3 brain aneurysms. My father is also a survivor and sadly we have lost family members to this awful killer! Please help us raise awareness by making September brain aneurysm awareness month! Thank you!
Aug 28th, 2017
Lorrie N. from Rogersville, TN writes:
12/10/16 I am one of the lucky few who survived a ruptured brain aneurysm. I never knew I even had one until I woke up after being taken off of life support a week later. 4 surgeries later I'm still here and still fighting. People need dedicated about this silent killer, most don't survive. Please help spread awareness and put us on the map!
Aug 28th, 2017
Someone from Leesburg, FL signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Gia J. from St petersburg, FL writes:
I am 1 in 50. Having just celebrated my 1 year anniversary of surviving a devastating rupture and subsequent Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Aug 28th, 2017
Patricia B. from East Greenbush, NY signed.
Aug 28th, 2017
Diana B. from Warren, MA writes:
I had a giant brain aneurysm and was told by my local hospital there was nothing they could do, to go home and get my things in order. I had three children and that was unacceptable. I found a Doctor at Lahey Hospital who saved my life. Eleven extra years so far he has given me. Thank you, Dr.Choi. We need more awareness , especially as my own Primary wrote off my symptoms as anxiety. Had I not pushed for answers, I would not be here.
Aug 28th, 2017
Jennifer S. from Dayton, TX writes:
I am a multi brain anerysum survivor. February 1st and May 22nd 2017. Please help us with awarness. Save another life by awarness. Please
Aug 27th, 2017
Someone from Oshkosh, WI writes:
I'm a brain aneurysm/SAH survivor, since December 2017. Please support awareness.
Aug 27th, 2017
Shirley A. from Orlando, FL writes:
When 1 in 50 will suffer from a Brain Aneurysm, we need this month dedicated to bring more awareness, funding and research follow awareness! I lost my son to a brain bleed because we didn't know the signs.
Aug 27th, 2017
Jenna E. from Odessa, TX writes:
As a caregiver, had we have been more educated on aneurysms, my life, and my husbands life would not have been changed so much. We would have known to seek help sooner. It was almost to late.
Aug 27th, 2017
Laura Y. from Hillsboro, MO writes:
I am aneurysm survivor, I am one of the lucky ones, mine was found before it ruptured. I have 18 coils and 2 stents, there are a lot of people who aren't so lucky. People who suffer horrific deficits when an aneurysm ruptures, not only the victim suffers, but the families also. Awareness definitely should be a priority with this life threatening event! Thank you.
Aug 27th, 2017
Mary W. from Columbia, PA signed.
Aug 27th, 2017
Tammy C. from Denver, CO writes:
As an aneurysm survivor and a member of many Support Groups, I see the devastation people experience because of this terrible, life changing event. We need awareness, it is a hemorraghic stroke and deserves to be in the spotlight.
Aug 27th, 2017
Cyndi H. from Elburn, IL signed.
Aug 26th, 2017
Shaneen H. from Fontana, CA writes:
Hi, I am a ruptured Brain Aneurysm survivor. Please support and make September National Brain Aneurysm Month. So many people have died recently from Brain Aneurysms because there is not enough awareness. Please help I was lucky.
Aug 25th, 2017
Someone from Park Forest, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Someone from Oswego, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Ryan J. from Braidwood, IL signed.
Aug 24th, 2017
Tracy O. from Downers Grove, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Caroline W. from Braidwood, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Elizabeth H. from Pocola, OK writes:
Far too many people suffer long term consequences from brain aneurysms
Aug 23rd, 2017
Sean B. from Savannah, GA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm rupture survivor that would not of had to endure a rupture if there was public awareness for this life threatening event that happens to individuals. I do not want to see others suffer the way I have had to in order to recover at 23 years old.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Diane N. from Hollister, MO writes:
I am interested in topic because I have been a success after 2 brain aneurysm surgeries!!
Aug 23rd, 2017
Alisa S. from Plainfield, IL signed.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Staci W. from Braidwood, IL writes:
Please help us make September National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
Aug 23rd, 2017
Amanda R. from Rudy, AR writes:
I had a ruptured SAH anuresym in March of 2017. It has put a great deal of devastation on my family as we try to recover and learn a new way of life with my deficits. Please make awareness nationwide and screenings more available to all to save lives of many. Signed Survivor Strong 2017 !!!!
Aug 21st, 2017
Giovanna H. from Memphis, TN signed.
Aug 18th, 2017
Jeroen V. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
My wife was 50 years old when she suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm on March 6, 2014. I was traveling at the time while she was airlifted to St Vincent hospital in Little Rock. We are very greatful for the excellent care of the Neurosurgeon, Dr. Ali Krisht he was able to save her life. Now 4 years later, she is doing well. We went trough more than a year dealings with seizures but this all went away.
Aug 17th, 2017
Samantha S. from Palmyra, VA writes:
My mom survived two ruptured brain aneurysms in 1996.
Aug 17th, 2017
Lori D. from Williamston, MI signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Courtney C. from Seattle, WA writes:
In loving memory of my Dad, who we lost suddenly 3 weeks ago due to a ruptured aneurysm. With all the data and technology at our fingertips, I believe we need more action.
Aug 16th, 2017
Erika T. from Littleton, MA signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Tisha P. from New York, NY writes:
I lost my mom 3 years ago due to a ruptured Brain Aneurysm. She had no warning signs... Please put this on the map and make it a national day all over the world.... Please help us take action on raising awareness of this slient killer.
Aug 14th, 2017
Laura M. from Lindenhurst, NY writes:
Please take action to help bring awareness to Brain Aneurysm! I was lucky enough to survive and I want to see any other person who suffers this to come thru it as well as I did!! Please help!
Aug 13th, 2017
Diane A. from Vineland, NJ signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Thomasina C. from Reading, PA signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Devra W. from Ridgeland, SC signed.