May 9th, 2017
Kylie P. from Martinsville, IN writes:
I lost my cousin Kristina Souders she was also my best friend at the age of 27 on February 25th 2017. Her life was just getting started she was about to get married. I feel like more awareness needs spread of this horrible thing taking lives and changing lives forever.
May 8th, 2017
Diana K. from Hull, MA writes:
Awareness is the key to prevention, I support H. Res. 667. Thank you.
May 5th, 2017
Christine from Voorhees, NJ writes:
Dear Senators, God bless you. Thank you so much for passing S 438. I lost the love of my life, my world, my everything my dear husband David on May 15, 2016. I will never ever be the same without him. My dear David (I still can not use past tense), is the most loving, caring, giving man to ever have walked this earth. Please let my David continue to give as he did in life, and make September, National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month. By doing this, it will give, loved ones of those who did not survive as well as those who did, something beautiful to hold on to, by raising awareness, in honor and memory. Thank you dearly.
May 2nd, 2017
Someone from Groves, TX signed.
May 2nd, 2017
Rose G. from Chicago, IL writes:
I am a survivor of a brain bleed, 43 years old when it happened and a very healthy and active woman. Until this trauma I had no knowledge and nor did I know of anyone that had experienced the same. This past year, relatives of two of my friends have experienced a brain bleed also. Knowing I had one both reached out to me for knowledge, just wanted to talk to someone that survived. Knowledge is power and I am asking of your support to make September Brain Aneurysm. Thank you.
May 1st, 2017
Isela E. from Alsip, IL writes:
I am 13 years old and my mom suffered from a brain aneurysm and I did not know what it was or how I could help her so I think people should learn what is a aneurysm and kids should also learn about it. It is also a medical condition cause by DNA.
Apr 28th, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My very healthy 57 year old mother very suddenly suffered a ruptured aneurysm on April 17, the morning after Easter. She has yet to wake up and still has a long road ahead. Her father also suffered a life changing brain aneurysm in 1985, and he was never the same again. So much more needs to be done to help prevent stories like my mom or grandfather. It doesn't matter how healthy you are, they can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere, and over 40% do not live long enough to make it to the hospital. My mother and grandfather were the lucky ones. Please Senators Murphy and Blumenthal, and Congresswomen DeLauro, please do your part to make September Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month. Thank you
Apr 26th, 2017
marcy K. from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
ANEURYSM should be made public so more people are aware and can get help Early
Apr 26th, 2017
marcy K. from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Apr 26th, 2017
SANJAY N. from Gurnee, IL signed.
Apr 25th, 2017
Someone from Jackson, NJ signed.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Early detection and treatment are paramount in saving lives and living a self-sufficient quality lifestyle. I just underwent surgery (3/17/17) for two invaders in my brain and without a bulging left eye, a sharp primary care physician and an eye doctor ordering a cat scan, I shutter to think what could have happened and how I might be faring or whether I lived or died.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Hazlet, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Fran J. from Middletown, NJ signed.
Kathleen C. from Lincroft, NJ writes:
Lost my mother 41 years ago due to a brain aneurysm - she was only 43 yrs old - a total shock to all - no warning at all. It's a shame to this day 41 years later, there still isn't more awareness on brain aneurysm's warnings and early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Toni R. from Monroe Township, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Eddie P. from Freehold, NJ signed.
P D. from Toms River, NJ writes:
My great grandfather,grandfather,father,friend,and best friend all were felled by burst brain aneurysms. Self explanatory why my name is on this petition.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Elizabeth A. from Exton, PA signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kathleen W. from Englishtown, NJ signed.
Ed S. from Morganville, NJ writes:
I've had 2 co workers have them one died in front of me at work in November and the other survived his. People need early detection.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Denise C. from Colts Neck, NJ signed.
Jody G. from Englishtown, NJ writes:
My mom died of an aneurysm , if it could have been diagnosed early on maybe things would have been different.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Jackie D. from Long Branch, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
michele r. from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Robin D. from Henderson, NV signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Someone from Marlboro, NJ signed.
Apr 23rd, 2017
Kris M. from Atlantic Highlands, NJ signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Anthony C. from Branford, CT writes:
My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm five days ago and is fighting for her life. More needs to be done to help prevent horrible tragedies like these
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Belford, NJ signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Kerissa S. from Kaneohe, HI signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Ross C. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Trinette K. from Slidell, LA writes:
I am for any type of awareness that can help a family understand and be educated on the information about Aneurysm. Because my family and I lost my mother on March 31, 2011. And I just think if there were more awareness on the subject more people would have a better chance on survival.
Apr 20th, 2017
Teresa W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Susan W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Chalynn M. from Midland, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Haley H. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Laura W. from Clare, MI signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Rowan W. from Prospect, CT signed.
Apr 18th, 2017
Aaron F. from Garnerville, NY writes:
My neurologist broke the news to me in July 2015 from a "finding by mistake", by looking in to my h/o migraines & ordering me to undertake all these different kinds of tests to be performed. I was 31 y/o at the time. Two year later, [Thank you God] it has not ruptured. R Carotid Artery; aneurysm; 11 mm.; unruptured.