Someone from Allen, TX writes:
Please. From my heart. My step father died from an aneurysm, he left behind 2 small children and my mother prays every night that this is not a heriditary thing, becuase she could not bear to loose the last two peices she has of him. Any research into this condition and its heridity would be a great comfort.
Aug 31st, 2011
Rosa V. from Sierra Vista, AZ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Dulce I. from Metuchen, NJ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
James P. and Ellen D F. from Hanover, MA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Christopher S. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Sherri S. from Milford, OH signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Nichelle B. from Audubon, NJ signed.
Michelle D. from Placerville, CA writes:
My mom just died of a brain aneurysm, she was my best friend. We had no idea about the symptoms or that they were even very common. Families need to be aware so that lives can be saved.
Aug 31st, 2011
Karen F. from Harrodsburg, KY signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
BARBARA P. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Paula W. from Audubon, NJ signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lynn S. from Monroe, WA signed.
Dorothy O. from Radcliff, KY writes:
I also suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm on February 20, 2010. I survived but I struggle daily because of the damage done from it.
Aug 31st, 2011
Lisa S. from Scotch Plains, NJ signed.
Christine S. from Audubon, NJ writes:
My Mom passed away at age 60 from complications during a coiling, my uncle, grandfather all passed from Brain Aneurysm's and I have been diagnosed! Knowledge is power!
Aug 31st, 2011
Michael S. from East Rockaway, NY signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Erinn H. from Houston, TX signed.
Lauren M. from Arlington, VA writes:
My mother had a brain aneurysm on June 22, 2009. There is virtually no public information about this particular medical issue and that needs to change.
Brenda S. from Bradenton, FL writes:
My mom died at age 46 and my brother died at age 59 because of ruptured brain aneurysm and subarachnoid hemorrhage. After my brother died I was tested and I too had a brain aneurysm. Mine was caught in time and coiled. Brain aneurysm can be hereditary and families need to be informed.
Wendee V. from Kaysville, UT writes:
I am an aneurysm survivor, thanks to early detection and surgery.
Maria R. from San Antonio, TX writes:
Awareness is what so many illnesses and disorders need!
Rachel S. from Van Buren, IN writes:
I think that if people were aware of brain aneurysms there might be less deaths from it. When mine first leaked I was treated for a migraine in which I had never had a migraine beforeand there was no test ran to see why I all the sudden I got a migraine when it wasnt a migraine. There should definitely be more awareness to help people understand how they effect you.
Aug 31st, 2011
Gina D. from Lakeside, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Miriam T. from Sierra Madre, CA signed.
Rachel S. from Van Buren, IN writes:
Aug 31st, 2011
Rev. Judy T. from North Hollywood, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Someone from Lexington, KY signed.
Ginny T. from Plymouth, MA writes:
Make a difference- support brain aneurysm awareness!
Aug 31st, 2011
Tammy C. from Louisburg, NC signed.
Zera H. from Gretna, LA writes:
I am a survivor of two ruptured brain aneurysms. It is very important to have society awareness of aneurysms.
Aug 31st, 2011
JACKIE S. from Neligh, NE signed.
Stephanie T. from Lindale, TX writes:
One of my close friends died of a brain aneurysm on November 4,2007 at the age of 18 and then my grandmother died of a brain aneurysm on November 24, 2010. I support this petition full heartedly!
Rebecca S. from Tucson, AZ writes:
My mom suffered a brain aneurysm on her 50th and passed away six days later. She went over seven hours without the proper treatment. Please support a bill that would bring much needed attention and awareness to brain aneurysms!
Aug 31st, 2011
Jessica M. from Ridgewood, NY signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Brenda H. from Altoona, IA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Debra R. from Burbank, CA signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Patty A. from Northville, MI signed.
Aug 31st, 2011
Kristen K. from Englewood, CO signed.
K. Regina V. from Denton, TX writes:
On August 17, 2006, my son suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm and subarachnoid hemorrhage at age 25. His neurosurgeon was able to clip his bleed and miraculously, he survived. We just celebrated the 5th year of his survival Aug 2011.
Heidi S. from Hopkinton, MA writes:
My father, Tom Mohn, died from an aneurysm in September of 1992. I gladly and whole heartedly supporr this petition to deem September Brain Aneurysm Awareness month.