Jun 9th, 2017
Someone from Loxahatchee, FL signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Morgan S. from Palm Beach Gardens, FL signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Someone from Augusta, GA signed.
Jun 9th, 2017
Jazz A. from Green Bay, WI writes:
Brain aneurysms have impacted aneurysm. They killed my sister, and I have another relative who was lucky to survive. I've been informed that brain aneurysms run in my family, and usually are from birth.... it's horrifying not knowing my own status... I worry every day that I might have one...
Jun 6th, 2017
Lynnette G. from Perth Amboy, NJ signed.
Jun 6th, 2017
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
Thank you to the thousands of people that work daily to help those of us that have suffered brain aneurysms. We know the blessing of each day and pray that freedom for those around us that could be spared this trauma through knowledge and service. Thank you. Thank you.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Alice M. from New Hyde Park, NY signed.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Steve S. from Kingsville, OH writes:
I had a brain aneurysm in 2015.the doctor said it was the worst one he's ever seen and I was lucky to be alive. I slept three nights at home with a severe headache and finally went to the hospital I'm so lucky to be alive I should be dead.
Jun 1st, 2017
Barbara Gail S. from Ponchatoula, LA writes:
I am in support of it as I am a survivor of a ruptured brain aneurysm. It is very critical that awareness, methods of early detection and treatment be supported. Life, your entire life and body, changes after a ruptured aneurysm, nothing is the same if you survive.
Jun 1st, 2017
Charrell M. from Roosevelt, NY writes:
Next week make 4 years since i had my ruptured aneurysm. It happened at 21 and i am greatful to still be here. Its hereditary and i am the first to actually win the battle. I still have my check ups and more. Working is difficult cause of the headaches. I want people to know more about it.
Jun 1st, 2017
Dorothea L. from Fredericksburg, VA writes:
30,000 people die every year of a ruptured brain aneurysm. Our 55 year old daughter was one of those who lost her life to it May 9, 2013! Please help let congress know we want to declare September as National Brain Aneurysm month! Awareness & research can help save lives!
May 31st, 2017
Janice W. from Keeseville, NY writes:
I am one of the 1 and 50 who had a ruptured brain aneurysm. Despite delays in diagnosis at my local ER, I survived and am grateful to be alive. We need to spread awareness and this will help.
May 30th, 2017
Lourdes H. from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
May 30th, 2017
Tamara B. from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Round Lake, IL signed.
May 27th, 2017
Karen K. from Douglasville, GA writes:
I am 1 in 50. I am thankful to have survived but my life has changed. Even though I had some symptoms and was going to Doctors it was misdiagnosed. Awareness is so important to saving more lives! I say a prayer for those who didn't survive, and encourage those who did.
May 27th, 2017
Ann B. from Spencer, IN signed.
May 27th, 2017
Kathy T. from Round Lake, IL writes:
For my 27 year old niece, Sarah, who suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm 4 months ago today. She survived, thankfully, but her life is forever changed. She suffered for years prior to the rupture, with no diagnosis. We must bring more awareness, now. For Sarah, and the other blessed survivors, and in memory of those lives lost to ruptured brain aneurysms.
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Mchenry, IL signed.
Cristine T. from Lake Villa, IL writes:
Awareness awareness awareness
May 26th, 2017
Lisa S. from Waukesha, WI signed.
May 26th, 2017
Rosanne T. from Lake Villa, IL signed.
Alice T. from Apollo Beach, FL writes:
I am 1 in 50. A survivor asking you to support H. Res 667 . Thank you for passing H. Res 668 making September National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month, I will be walking at Jones Beach, NY on September 23 to raise funds for this cause. This is a live changing event, if it does not take your life.
Michele C. from Grayslake, IL writes:
For my dear friend's 27 year old daughter, Sarah, who suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm 4 months ago today. She survived, thankfully, but her life is forever changed. She suffered for years prior to the rupture, with no diagnosis. We must bring more awareness, now. For Sarah, and the other blessed survivors, and in memory of those lives lost to ruptured brain aneurysms.
Cindy H. from Wheeling, IL writes:
For my 27 year old daughter Sarah, who suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm 4 months ago today. She survived, thankfully, but her life is forever changed. She suffered for years prior to the rupture, with no diagnosis. We must bring more awareness, now. For Sarah, and the other blessed survivors, and in memory of those lives lost to ruptured brain aneurysms.
May 26th, 2017
Mary e C. from Hempstead, NY signed.
May 26th, 2017
Someone from Mount Holly, NJ signed.
Alfred H. J. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
MY sister suddenly died due to a ruptured brain aneurysm on May 12th, 2017. She was 28 years old and she was my older sister. Even though this is a rare issue, making others aware of it is paramount to help spread awareness and hopefully cause others to get checked. The majority of people I spoke, to or asked me about why this happened to her, had no idea what an aneurysm was. We need to spread awareness so that more people can take preventative actions. I wish no other family has to go through what mine is going through now.
Tina W. from Westerville, OH writes:
I am 1 in 50. Unlike Shirley, I survived my rupture. I am currently living with two unruptured brain aneurysms. Until this happened to me, I was completely unaware of brain aneurysms. I believe this ailment deserves the same level of attention cancer gets. Bring awareness - it's a silent killer as 1 in 50 people have unruptured brain aneurysms and they are completely unaware of it. Let's shed some light on the silent killer.
Vee Lynn R. from Huron, OH writes:
I survived a subarachnoid Hemorrhage in 2004, I also had two strokes, had I known the warning signs I would have taken myself to the hospital before the bleed, we all need to be more aware of this, I am truly blessed to have survived but I feel it was to reach out and let everyone know signs and symptoms... and my Neurologist also told me to have my daughters tested after the age of 25 with an MRI
Someone from Elizabethtown, KY writes:
This is serious and many people do not know they have brain aneurysm like me They are the mystery health condition that can kill people if not found and treated
May 25th, 2017
Someone from Hillsborough, NC writes:
I am a survivor of this very thing, there should be a test for it, was always in good shape, went to the annual physical, ending up driving myself to hospital after two days of migraines, that is when they found it and coiled it via stint. the only physical therapy they prescribed was 12 weeks of walking, no med even, that a miracle, went back to work as a systems analyst in information technology.
May 22nd, 2017
Mary B. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
My daughter had 1/5 of a bleed to her brain at 21 years old. She lost her perforated vision and her cognitive skills were lost. She still struggles to remember the simple things in life. I want to help in anyway I can.
May 18th, 2017
Someone from Lakewood, OH writes:
Please make September National Brian Aneurysm Awareness Month.
May 17th, 2017
Someone from Suffern, NY signed.
May 15th, 2017
Jill W. from Pensacola, FL writes:
I experienced an aneurysm on August 14, 2016. Luckily I received immediate and excellent care! I am very fortunate to have a large family to help me. I am on SS income only, and can't drive yet, am unable to work, it's difficult to receive rehabilitative care. There are many things I struggle with, this will be lifelong. My whole support system is involved with my daily activities, even though I technically am not "disabled". This injury is devastating to a large number of people! Having suffered from migraines my whole life, I have my suspicions that it was a probable warning that I should have followed up on. Awareness would help people like me, to get checked or screened earlier, perhaps avoid the brain damage I now have.
May 12th, 2017
Timothy S. from Mc Cordsville, IN signed.
May 12th, 2017
Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
May 9th, 2017
Kylie P. from Martinsville, IN writes:
I lost my cousin who was also my best friend on February 25th 2017. Her name is Kristina Michelle Souders she was just 27 years old. No one had any idea she even had the aneurysm. She was taken to Methodist hospital in Indianapolis Indiana on February 24th and the 25th her young life came to an end. Being 23 I didn't really know anything about aneurysms until her death and i starting doing research and making posts on Facebook to spread awareness but I do not feel like enough is being spread. I plan to try to do things to more awareness also like maybe a walk or t-shirts and continuing making Facebook posts. Lives are ending everyday. Peoples lives are being changed forever. Something needs done!