Jul 16th, 2017
Kelly T. from Baltimore, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Erika B. from Baltimore, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Tara B. from Laurel, MD writes:
Just and a 9mm aneurysm clipped that was originally a 4mm 8 years earlier.
Jul 16th, 2017
Juliah M. from Raleigh, NC signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Sandy A. from Owings Mills, MD writes:
This is such an important cause effecting so many people and their families.
Jul 16th, 2017
Traci M. from Knightdale, NC writes:
Please support and help our nation become aware of Brain Aneurysms for the love of victims, their families and survivors. Let's make this happen for the legacy of Chris March.
Jul 16th, 2017
Terrence B. from Pikesville, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Tera C. from Shrewsbury, PA signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Tonnette C. from Beltsville, MD writes:
Chris is my cousin and he was suddenly taken from us because of this aneurysm, he is missed every minute of every day.
Jul 16th, 2017
Africa W. from Hyattsville, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Hristo V. from Manassas, VA writes:
Loosing close people suddenly and very unpredictability because of brain aneurysm is just unacceptable and science needs to do something about it. We need the awareness and the attention on this.
Jul 8th, 2017
Patricia T. from Waldorf, MD writes:
Let's raise awareness about brain and other type of aneurysms.
Jul 6th, 2017
Bernard V. from Detroit, MI writes:
I am a survivor of a brain aneurysm that I was unaware of rupturing in my head. I personally feel that brain aneurysms are just as important to bring awareness to as cancer, autism, and everything else.
Jul 6th, 2017
Barbara H. from Corona, NY writes:
My partner lost his mother unexpectedly and tragically due to a ruptured aneurysm, which led to multiple strokes. Surgery attempts were made but unfortunately failed. This has left us and his family devastated. Seems like this is almost like a silent killer-no obvious warnings or at least no warnings that would have prompted us to get her evaluated before it was too late. For this reason brain aneurysm awareness is sooooo necessary.
Jul 4th, 2017
Matthew S. from Rensselaer, NY signed.
Jul 4th, 2017
Corinne S. from Houston, TX writes:
In loving memory of my mother, Brenda Perkinson who passed away suddenly at the age of 54, one day shy of her 55th birthday. Research and awareness is critical and could save lives!
Jun 29th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Medical Research is absolutely essential especially if it can save a life.
Jun 27th, 2017
Beth B. from Richmond, VA writes:
The same happened to me if my husband wasn't home with me that early Saturday morning I could have died too. For every one person I tell my story to, each one has had someone who has died or barely survived one.Thank goodness I went to a hospital were the Dr. And hospital specialized in Aneurysms, even the paramedics didn't know the symptoms, they thought it was menegitis, so they slowly drove me stopping at lights and everything to the hospital.But I survived, and as I was getting better I look for support groups in Richmond VA.but there was none. As I went on I got depressed because I wasn't my complete self anymore. My Dr.told me you are now considered a person with a brain injury, I try to be normal as much as possible, but that may never be again. But I'm here, I had to get back to work (at a preschool) because the Dr.and hospital bills started rolling in. Nobody takes it seriously because they can't see any scares or you still look the some, not knowing it feels like bugs are crawling in my head, that I have to really concentrate to do things right, and many more.Thank you for making September the awareness month for this MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BE AWARE THAT A HEADACHE COULD BE AN ANEURYSM!!!
Jun 18th, 2017
Gabriela L. from Glendale, CA writes:
I just lost my mom suddenly who was healthy and we didn't see the symptoms. She lost her dad the same way.
Jun 17th, 2017
Jennifer G. from Reno, NV writes:
21years later when I was 26yrs old, I had a aneurysm rupture in my Brain, It was Aug 1, 2014 and since then I have had 5 more aneurysm on top of the one that had ruptured. I have had 5 total major Brain surgeries so far. I wish I could live a normal 29yr old life, but my life has changed. I Believe in this bill an I do believe that we all need to bring awareness to this terrible thing. I will always tell my story and try to bring awareness because everyone should know about this.
Jun 16th, 2017
Deanne T. from Upper Marlboro, MD writes:
In loving memory of my big brother Chris March. Let's help raise awareness of brain aneurysms.
Elizabeth B. from Laurel, MD writes:
In memory of Chris March, please tell the public about early detection and treatment of brain aneurysms.
Jody L. from Baltimore, MD writes:
In memory of Chris March, please make others more aware of brain aneurysms.
Tiki N. from Lanham, MD writes:
For my close friend Reggie Pope and for Chris March
Nicole T. from Upper Marlboro, MD writes:
For Chris March!!
Jun 15th, 2017
Tanya P. from Clarksburg, MD signed.
Someone from Bowie, MD writes:
For Chris March!!!
Sheila S. from Alexandria, VA writes:
For Chris March
Jun 15th, 2017
Darnyelle L. from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Rachel D. from Randallstown, MD signed.
Tamika D. from Great Mills, MD writes:
Make September National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month.
Jun 15th, 2017
Marquita D. from Laurel, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Ashlei P. from Reisterstown, MD signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Amber P. from Ahoskie, NC signed.
Jun 15th, 2017
Someone from Oviedo, FL signed.
Jun 14th, 2017
Robert D. from Fort Washington, MD signed.
Jun 13th, 2017
Mark C. from Manassas, VA signed.
Jun 13th, 2017
Lakeishsa P. from Reisterstown, MD writes:
Brain aneurysms have been a battle for few years now and lost my boyfriend to a reoccurrence of his third growth of another one in May! I would like to see more research/education of this medical condition of the brain and make September Brain Aneurysm Awareness month!
Jun 11th, 2017
Ann S. from Roanoke, VA writes:
I suffered a brain aneurysm in February 1993, it was successfully clipped in March 1993. After a long recovery, I'd say recovered to 95% of what I was pre-aneurysm. My memory and memory loss are the biggest side effects I see on a daily basis.
Jun 10th, 2017
Someone from Staten Island, NY writes:
My Dad suffered from brain aneurysm hemorrhage on June 9, 2012. He was in coma for 6 months. He passes away on December 8, 2012. It came out of nowhere he was a only 50 years old.