10 hours ago
Courtney R. from Columbus, OH signed.
Dec 15th at 6:37 pm
Someone from South Shore, KY writes:
Brain aneurism needs special focused efforts aling with research and development!
Dec 15th at 6:35 pm
Michelle J. from Grayson, KY signed.
Dec 15th at 6:17 pm
Cathy B. from Greenwood, IN signed.
Dec 15th at 6:12 pm
David T. from Ashland, KY writes:
Brain aneurysms and their research is very important. It needs a lot more attention and funding.
Dec 15th at 6:05 pm
Rick W. from Grayson, KY signed.
2 days ago
Ruth Ann W. from Grayson, KY signed.
2 days ago
Someone from Glencoe, IL writes:
As a survivor, I am grateful to be alive and healthy. This traumatic event not only affects the patient, but the family & friends that go through the experience. Awareness would have made a difference for us - and I know it will for others. Please vote in favor of supporting this bill. We need it.
Dec 7th, 2017
Patricia W. from Calumet City, IL writes:
I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in April of this year. I had a procedure to take care of it in August - before it ruptured. I am very thankful to have found out about it before it did rupture. AWARENESS IS ESSENTIAL!
Nov 29th, 2017
Melodee A. from Stafford, VA signed.
Nov 24th, 2017
Someone from Kingston, PA signed.
Nov 22nd, 2017
Kristine H. from Onaway, MI signed.
Nov 20th, 2017
Jennifer M. from Middletown, DE writes:
I just lost my brother to an aneurysm at age 44. In honor of Nick Rotundo!
Nov 14th, 2017
Amy A. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
In honor of Jennifer Merchant and Hilario Aragon
Nov 10th, 2017
Lynn W. from Milledgeville, GA signed.
Nov 9th, 2017
Dawn T. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Karen H. from Swansboro, NC writes:
On behalf of Haley M
Nov 8th, 2017
Michelle G. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Angela F. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Shauna S. from Loxahatchee, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Debbie F. from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Sean Q. from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Greg H. from Highland, NY writes:
Fine idea .... in honor of Liz J and Hailey M .... please do this !!!
Nov 8th, 2017
Jill H. from Lake Worth, FL writes:
I've seen several lives taken very tragically, one during birth of twins, and one at the prime of her life, both causing total family devastation. I work with someone who caught it in time, so there is hope. But much more research is needed to prevent these tragedy's.
Nov 8th, 2017
Someone from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
tisha m. from Boynton Beach, FL writes:
please put this on the map and make known.. my best friend of 14 year recently passed away 10/8/2017 of brain anurisim rupture.. if she would have known the extent of worst headache ever we may have been able to save her.. but by the time anyone figured it out it was to late.. #haileysarmy
Oct 26th, 2017
Anita B. from Raceland, LA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor, thankfully mine was detected in time (just in time), it grew from 3mm to 9mm in a matter of a month. I have never been the same since. I have faced challenges and still do today with memory, but I am alive. I now have a completely different outlook on life and I learned to take a day at a time because you are never promised tomorrow!
Oct 26th, 2017
Stacy M. from Piedmont, WV writes:
I am a brain aneurysm and AVM survivor. I feel this awareness needs to be promoted and made public for people to get educated. I think that more we promote this, the less people we have passing away at early ages.
Oct 20th, 2017
Koshy A. from Garland, TX signed.
Oct 19th, 2017
Tammy B. from Oak Grove, MO writes:
I am a 3x brain aneurysm survivor. My father is also a survivor from 1994. We have lost several family members on my fathers side. It is vital for awareness of aneurysms signs and symptoms. 1 in 50 people have an undiagnosed aneurysm. Please help us by making September brain aneurysm awareness month. Thank you!
Oct 19th, 2017
Moya R. from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
Would like for people to realize that AVMs & Aneurysms are PHYSICAL NOT MENTAL. AVMs and ANEURYSMSs happen any place in the body where an ARTERY is located. The bAVMs & bANEURYSMs are more complexed due to the location and the BRAIN is 90% unknown. My first coils for 3 Annies and AVM were in 1996 UCLA. I was the 1st in the USA for the coil procedure . My coil replacement (updated with stents) was in 2011. The information for the doctors has improved and equipment has expanded a lot but NEED MUCH MORE & to include the medicine education.
Oct 16th, 2017
Denise V. from Petersburg, VA signed.
Oct 11th, 2017
Robin R. from Hemet, CA writes:
Genitics played at role in my health. In 2010 I was diagnosed with multiple brain aneurysms. I was treaded with the newest technology coiling and stenting. Thanks to a smart doctor who realized it ran in my family. Mom made it through after having a hemorrhage. Sister died of a horrible aneurysm. I am exstremely fortunate to have it found before an episode.
Oct 5th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
My father had an aneurysm March 10, 2015. We found him unconscious in the Boyle Heights White Memorial and was transferred to Glendale. After two days of no response, the medical staff declared him dead. My mother and I had a hard time both emotionally and economically, we still do. Brain Aneurysm Awareness is a good place to start. Then more research should be done, so we can save more lives.
Oct 5th, 2017
Sherry B. from Porter, TX signed.
Oct 2nd, 2017
Dennis C. from Houston, TX writes:
Everyone should be aware of Brain Aneurysms and get it informed. My mom was just diagnosed and will be having surgery. Imagine how many lives can be saved by getting informed.
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
I'm in favor of raising awareness of Brain Aneurysms.
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Lakeland, FL signed.
Sep 29th, 2017
Someone from Niceville, FL signed.
Sep 28th, 2017
REnecia B. from New Orleans, LA writes:
I believe this is a condition that goes without detection and is extremely dangerous!!!! As I came to find that out first hand in 2010 when I was pregnant with my fourth child. I grew up having migraine headaches and my mother always blamed them on my not wearing my prescription glasses the way I should. Years later on December 8, 2010, I suffered a Arterviovenous Malformation and my husband awoke to a non-REsponsive wife, unconscious and gurgling next to our 1 week old baby girl, who I'd been in premature labor with for the entire month before she was due on December 1. So obviously the stress from that was the cause. Long story short, I never knew I had an AVM, as neither did my parents so something REally needs to be done about this sometimes "silent killer". It's almost been 7 years since that incident, but everyday is still a challenge compared to what" used to be my normal". Like I ended my speech in my Toastmaster's club at my first speech earlier this year, "A headache may not always be just a head-ache!"