Feb 10th, 2018
Portia B. from Burlington, NJ writes:
I had an aneurysm burst the size of a grapefruit at age 3. The doctor told my mother to go home and give me tylenol. I was left to die for lack of insurance but thank God my mom fought and got me the help I needed. I am now 32. God is good
Jan 30th, 2018
Gretchen E. from Concord, CA signed.
Jan 25th, 2018
Taylor V. from Brookfield, WI writes:
My amazing mother is a survivor of two ruptured brain aneurysms. Although she was fortunate enough to make it through, sadly many others have not experienced the same fate. It’s so crucially important to raise awareness and funding to support research!
Jan 25th, 2018
kelli j. from Somerset, KY writes:
My 10 month old daughter passed away on December 22, 2017 from an unexpected brain aneurysm. Before this tragedy brain aneurysm awareness was not on my radar. It is so important to raise awareness and funding to support research.
Jan 24th, 2018
Tyler C. from Somerset, KY writes:
Jan 12th, 2018
Jana W. from Scranton, AR writes:
I’m a brain aneurysm survivor, on May 30, 2007 I was at work where I suffered a rupture. Thank God there were two nurses there to give me CPR until the ambulance arrived. I was in the hospital for about two months, off work about seven months. Went back to soon. Was afraid I’d lose my job of more than 20 years. Struggled for seven years continuing to work. Didn’t seek any mental health help, wished I had. Really think there should be more awareness to this disease. Thank you for the opportunity to tell my story.
Jan 9th, 2018
Andrea K. from Middletown, PA writes:
We can work together to accomplish anything. Do it now.
Jan 2nd, 2018
Kimberly C. from Beaumont, TX writes:
Please help with Brain Aneurysm Awareness and funding. I was 1 in 50 that suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm. It comes with a mighty Journey. I was Blessed to have survived with lots of deficiencies. Please help in research, testing, and prevention. Thank you
Jan 2nd, 2018
Someone from Madison, MS signed.
Dec 26th, 2017
Cynthia G. from Lubbock, TX writes:
As a wife of a survivor I think this would be very important for others to look into not only did it hit our family hard core but many close friends as well, we come from a family with faith believing and knowing that God is our healer. Please pass the word and help us and everybody else that has been through this horrible experience in supporting this bill. Thanks Cynthia Gauna
Dec 15th, 2017
Courtney R. from Columbus, OH signed.
Dec 15th, 2017
Someone from South Shore, KY writes:
Brain aneurism needs special focused efforts aling with research and development!
Dec 15th, 2017
Michelle J. from Grayson, KY signed.
Dec 15th, 2017
Cathy B. from Greenwood, IN signed.
Dec 15th, 2017
David T. from Ashland, KY writes:
Brain aneurysms and their research is very important. It needs a lot more attention and funding.
Dec 15th, 2017
Rick W. from Grayson, KY signed.
Dec 14th, 2017
Ruth Ann W. from Grayson, KY signed.
Dec 13th, 2017
Someone from Glencoe, IL writes:
As a survivor, I am grateful to be alive and healthy. This traumatic event not only affects the patient, but the family & friends that go through the experience. Awareness would have made a difference for us - and I know it will for others. Please vote in favor of supporting this bill. We need it.
Dec 7th, 2017
Patricia W. from Calumet City, IL writes:
I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in April of this year. I had a procedure to take care of it in August - before it ruptured. I am very thankful to have found out about it before it did rupture. AWARENESS IS ESSENTIAL!
Nov 29th, 2017
Melodee A. from Stafford, VA signed.
Nov 24th, 2017
Someone from Kingston, PA signed.
Nov 22nd, 2017
Kristine H. from Onaway, MI signed.
Nov 20th, 2017
Jennifer M. from Middletown, DE writes:
I just lost my brother to an aneurysm at age 44. In honor of Nick Rotundo!
Nov 14th, 2017
Amy A. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
In honor of Jennifer Merchant and Hilario Aragon
Nov 10th, 2017
Lynn W. from Milledgeville, GA signed.
Nov 9th, 2017
Dawn T. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Karen H. from Swansboro, NC writes:
On behalf of Haley M
Nov 8th, 2017
Michelle G. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Angela F. from Boynton Beach, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Shauna S. from Loxahatchee, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Debbie F. from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Sean Q. from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Greg H. from Highland, NY writes:
Fine idea .... in honor of Liz J and Hailey M .... please do this !!!
Nov 8th, 2017
Jill H. from Lake Worth, FL writes:
I've seen several lives taken very tragically, one during birth of twins, and one at the prime of her life, both causing total family devastation. I work with someone who caught it in time, so there is hope. But much more research is needed to prevent these tragedy's.
Nov 8th, 2017
Someone from Lake Worth, FL signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
tisha m. from Boynton Beach, FL writes:
please put this on the map and make known.. my best friend of 14 year recently passed away 10/8/2017 of brain anurisim rupture.. if she would have known the extent of worst headache ever we may have been able to save her.. but by the time anyone figured it out it was to late.. #haileysarmy
Oct 26th, 2017
Anita B. from Raceland, LA writes:
I am a brain aneurysm survivor, thankfully mine was detected in time (just in time), it grew from 3mm to 9mm in a matter of a month. I have never been the same since. I have faced challenges and still do today with memory, but I am alive. I now have a completely different outlook on life and I learned to take a day at a time because you are never promised tomorrow!
Oct 26th, 2017
Stacy M. from Piedmont, WV writes:
I am a brain aneurysm and AVM survivor. I feel this awareness needs to be promoted and made public for people to get educated. I think that more we promote this, the less people we have passing away at early ages.
Oct 20th, 2017
Koshy A. from Garland, TX signed.
Oct 19th, 2017
Tammy B. from Oak Grove, MO writes:
I am a 3x brain aneurysm survivor. My father is also a survivor from 1994. We have lost several family members on my fathers side. It is vital for awareness of aneurysms signs and symptoms. 1 in 50 people have an undiagnosed aneurysm. Please help us by making September brain aneurysm awareness month. Thank you!