2 days ago
Giovanna H. from Memphis, TN signed.
Aug 18th, 2017
Jeroen V. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
My wife was 50 years old when she suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm on March 6, 2014. I was traveling at the time while she was airlifted to St Vincent hospital in Little Rock. We are very greatful for the excellent care of the Neurosurgeon, Dr. Ali Krisht he was able to save her life. Now 4 years later, she is doing well. We went trough more than a year dealings with seizures but this all went away.
Aug 17th, 2017
Samantha S. from Palmyra, VA writes:
My mom survived two ruptured brain aneurysms in 1996.
Aug 17th, 2017
Lori D. from Williamston, MI signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Courtney C. from Seattle, WA writes:
In loving memory of my Dad, who we lost suddenly 3 weeks ago due to a ruptured aneurysm. With all the data and technology at our fingertips, I believe we need more action.
Aug 16th, 2017
Erika T. from Littleton, MA signed.
Aug 16th, 2017
Tisha P. from New York, NY writes:
I lost my mom 3 years ago due to a ruptured Brain Aneurysm. She had no warning signs... Please put this on the map and make it a national day all over the world.... Please help us take action on raising awareness of this slient killer.
Aug 14th, 2017
Laura M. from Lindenhurst, NY writes:
Please take action to help bring awareness to Brain Aneurysm! I was lucky enough to survive and I want to see any other person who suffers this to come thru it as well as I did!! Please help!
Aug 13th, 2017
Diane A. from Vineland, NJ signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Thomasina C. from Reading, PA signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Devra W. from Ridgeland, SC signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
Kelly S. from Ladys Island, SC signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
cindy b. from Amarillo, TX signed.
Aug 11th, 2017
Jeanna T. from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am 1 in 50!! December 13, 2015 , I was home alone when I had a brain aneurysm rupture. I called 911 and my son. The EMT misdiagnosed me and said I had a migraine! I know myself well and realize that something was horribly wrong! If I had not gotten to the hospital when I did , I would not be here!! My surgeon discovered a second aneurysm and placed a pipe line stent to repair it months after the first one ruptured! Grateful to my surgeons and Emory hospital! It is imperative for more research & awareness!!
Aug 10th, 2017
Randy R. from Mesa, AZ writes:
I lost my mother six years ago to a ruptured brain aneurysm that went undectected by doctors just weeks prior when she was admitted for migraines. I cannot stress enough how much more public awareness of brain aneurysms is needed. Dedicating a month to raising awareness would be a huge step in the right direction.
Aug 7th, 2017
Jeannette F. from Elk Mound, WI writes:
I am a survivor. Lets get more awareness out about headaches/migraines. I was miss diagnosed because I saw a nurse instead of a neurologist, which my doctor refereed me to. It was three months before I was diagnosed. I saw a surgeon in two days and had surgery on December 27. Lets get some better health awareness! My Miniature. Schnauzer diagnosed me before Mayo health system did!
Aug 6th, 2017
Janice N. from Prescott, AZ writes:
I just lost my wonderful 56 year-old sister-in-law to brain aneurysm. We do need more public awareness regarding brain aneurysms!
Aug 4th, 2017
Brian S. from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Doug E. from Mediapolis, IA writes:
One of my best friends suffered a brain aneurysm yesterday. He is only 30 years old, and has a wife and 2 young boys that he loves dearly. Please do your part to make screening part of routine checkups. Had this been detected early, he may not be fighting for his life right now.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Someone from San Fernando, CA writes:
My mom passed away from a brain Aneurysm! Early detection is crucial!
Aug 3rd, 2017
Erin M. from Albuquerque, NM writes:
For my beloved Mother that I miss deeply everyday. <3
Aug 2nd, 2017
Nina S. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Jul 25th, 2017
Samantha H. from Middle River, MD writes:
My dad has suffered from two brain aneurysms. He was very blessed and his doctors found them by accident or during his annual checkup and was able to get them removed before they ruptured. I had never heard of brain aneuryms until my dad had them, this needs to change. Awareness is so important to help protect people and make people acknowledge how serious and life threatening this is, which is why an annual check up or visiting the doctor if something doesnt feel right is so important. Not everyone is as lucky as I was and unfortunately lose a parent, friend, family member, aunt, uncle, etc. because of the lack of awareness. Ever since my dad's surgery his personality has changed A LOT, which isn't really talked about to family members after brain aneurym removal, which is another thing that needs to be acknowledged so family members can prepare themselves and be thankful that their loved one is surviving this.
Jul 23rd, 2017
Holly S. from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
As a sibling, niece, and cousin of brain aneurysm victims, I would strongly encourage you to advocate for this cause.
Jul 20th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
This resolution would be so impactful. As a survior of a unruptued aneurysm repair. I am so fortunate to have my brother, a nurse advise all of his sibligs to be checked as my father suffered a burst aneurysm. We need a national effort to inform all immunities, especially those who have statically higher chnagces of being predisposed to anenurysms.
Jul 19th, 2017
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
My mom just passed from a ruptured aneurysm June 2, 2017. No one knew about it until this tragedy. Surgery did not work for her. Everything was so sudden.
Jul 19th, 2017
Sheila S. from Alexandria, VA writes:
For #ChrisMarch
Jul 18th, 2017
CYNTHIA S. from Minneapolis, MN signed.
Jul 17th, 2017
Stephanie B. from Windsor Mill, MD writes:
My mother in law had a brain anyuresm and lucky she had was having early symptoms of severe headaches. It was caught early enough that surgery could be performed, clips put in and no extreme side effects.
Jul 17th, 2017
Ifalade W. from Denver, NC writes:
Signed
Jul 17th, 2017
K S. from Laurel, MD writes:
My Aunt was lucky to have had her aneurysm caught by chance and clamped. However, it had caused her life long issues such as unexplained uncontrollable seizures and now because of the clamps she is unable to have an MRI to see the possible brain damage... That's Just why I think it's time to have this problem solved!
Jul 16th, 2017
Deborah S. from Gwynn Oak, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Patricia B. from Temple Hills, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Michelle M. from Washington, DC signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Kathlaya C. from Bethesda, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Sharita J. from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
LaToya H. from Hurlock, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Narjah S. from Fort Washington, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
LaSharon F. from Upper Marlboro, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2017
Michael W. from Baltimore, MD signed.